The Emma Johnson Show Episode 7: Stop lying about your age and weight already
I debate with my illustrious guests who lie about their ages!
Susan Silver — aged “between 50 and death” — is a former staff writer for “The Mary Tyler Moore Show,” “The Bob Newhart Show,” and “Maude.” She currently hosts “Susan Says” on RobinhoodRadio.com, an NPR affiliate.
Marilyn Russell has reduced her age by a decade for the past 10 years for the sake of professional advancement and snagging younger men. She’s the morning host for 95.7 Ben FM in Philly.
The Emma Johnson Show is a national AM radio show on Women + Work, Money, Parenting, Dating, Sex
Where: LifestyleTalkradio.com — Listen live or find your local AM station
Call in! 888-454-3378
- LISTEN! Stop talking about your dream business or job – JUST DO IT (wealthysinglemommy.com)
- LISTEN! Are you holding yourself back professionally for the sake of your marriage? (wealthysinglemommy.com)
- Yes, you can be a mom and a woman at the same time: Dating and parenting! (wealthysinglemommy.com)
- Overwhelm is a choice: How to move from constant chaos to life of abundance (wealthysinglemommy.com)
- New Japanese project sees sake aging on the ocean floor (japandailypress.com)
- Tell your teen she can’t date and she learns relationships and love are shameful (wealthysinglemommy.com)