The Emma Johnson Show, Episode 5: “Why you need a man who can handle you earning more, but also pays on the first date”
When I was married I always worked, but my husband always earned more. My career skyrocketed when I was divorced. Like so many women, I realize now I unconsciously held myself back professionally for the sake of my marriage. We figure out why even feminists like me do this – and why we should still expect guys to pay on the first date.
Guest: Traci Bild, entrepreneur, founder of Bild & Company and creator of Get your Girl Back. Bild earns WAY more than her alpha husband and shares how they make it work.
The Emma Johnson Show is a national AM radio show on Women + Work, Money, Parenting, Dating, Sex
Next Show: 11 a.m. ET FRIDAY, Nov. 22
Where: LifestyleTalkradio.com — Listen live or find your local AM station
Call in! 888-454-3378
- Overwhelm is a choice: How to move from constant chaos to life of abundance (wealthysinglemommy.com)
- Cure for working mom guilt: Reject the notion SAHMs are better (wealthysinglemommy.com)
- Yes, you can be a mom and a woman at the same time: Dating and parenting! (wealthysinglemommy.com)
- Dating After Divorce (kidzedge.com)
- Complimentary Teleclass on Dating Without the Drama: How to Avoid… (prweb.com)
- Gabourey Sidibe Gives Emma Roberts A Reality Check (getmybuzzup.com)
- Dating after divorce (ayanaturner57.wordpress.com)
- Confirmed (thoughtsofamiddleclasswhitegirl.wordpress.com)