My favorite episode yet!
Super-special guest today … my daughter, Helena. This 8-year-old gorgeous pickle and I have a mother-daughter interview:
- What it's like to be a kid of divorce
- What she thinks about her mom dating
- Why kissing in movies makes her so embarrassed
- My proudest and best memories of motherhood
- How she feels about about walking to the bus stop by herself
- How we're both — in her words — “classy — like a bar with a piano.”
Wealthysinglemommy.com founder Emma Johnson is an award-winning business journalist, activist and author. A former Associated Press reporter and MSN Money columnist, Emma has appeared on CNBC, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, NPR, TIME, The Doctors, MONEY, O, The Oprah Magazine. Winner of Parents magazine’s “Best of the Web” and a New York Observer “Most Eligible New Yorker,” her #1 bestseller, The Kickass Single Mom (Penguin), was a New York Post Must Read. A popular speaker, Emma presented at the United Nations Summit for Gender Equality. Emma's Top Single Mom Resources.