Lizanne Falsetto, 52, last month sold her protein bar company, ThinkThin, for $217 million.
In this Lizanne Falsetto interview, we dish about:
- Her darkest moment, while going through divorce, facing business bankruptcy when the Atkins craze tanked and her dad died — and how she pushed through.
- Why this former model stayed in the background as she built her empire.
- Her feelings about not having a college degree.
- What her big, Italian family’s food tradition taught her about business, family and life.
- Why wearing pink panties is critical to her professional and romantic success.
- How she balanced entrepreneurship with single motherhood on a daily basis.
- What she teaches her teenagers today about business and money.
- How she attracted the alpha male who is her long-time romantic partner.
- Why she describes herself as a “warrior woman.”
- What’s next