In a crappy job? Miserable in your work? Underpaid, burnt out, and not sure where to go?
In this episode I get your ass in gear. I will show you:
- Why a vision is so critical to your success — and how to get one!
- How to identify your skills and strengths — way, way outside your resume.
- The REAL way to network, and why networking is so critical to your career, happiness, life and success.
- The hidden ways you are likely sabotaging yourself – and how to stop.
- Why feeling nervous, scared, uncomfortable and terrified are EXACTLY how you should feel.
- Why you are likely to have way more success than you ever thought possible.
Emma Johnson is a veteran money journalist, noted blogger, bestselling author and an host of the award-winning podcast, Like a Mother with Emma Johnson. A former Associated Press Financial Wire reporter and MSN Money columnist, Emma has written for the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Glamour, Oprah.com, U.S. News, Parenting, USA Today and others. Her #1 bestseller, The Kickass Single Mom (Penguin), was named to the New York Post’s ‘Must Read” list.
Emma regularly comments on issues of modern families, gender equality, divorce, sex and motherhood for outlets like CNN, Headline News, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Fox & Friends, CNBC, NPR, TIME, MONEY, O, The Oprah Magazine and The Doctors. She was named Parents magazine’s “Best of the Web,” “Top 15 Personal Finance Podcasts” by U.S. News, and a “Most Eligible New Yorker” by New York Observer.
A popular speaker, Emma presented at the United Nations Summit for Gender Equality. Read more about Emma here.