My favorite episode yet!
Super-special guest today … my daughter, Helena. This 8-year-old gorgeous pickle and I have a mother-daughter interview:
- What it's like to be a kid of divorce
- What she thinks about her mom dating
- Why kissing in movies makes her so embarrassed
- My proudest and best memories of motherhood
- How she feels about about walking to the bus stop by herself
- How we're both — in her words — “classy — like a bar with a piano.”
Emma Johnson is an award-winning business journalist, noted blogger, and bestselling author. A former Associated Press Financial Wire reporter and MSN Money columnist, Emma has written for the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Glamour, Oprah.com, U.S. News, Parenting, USA Today and others. Her #1 bestseller, The Kickass Single Mom (Penguin), was named to the New York Post's ‘Must Read” list.
Emma regularly comments on issues of modern families, gender equality, divorce, sex and motherhood for outlets like CNN, Headline News, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Fox & Friends, CNBC, NPR, TIME, MONEY, O, The Oprah Magazine and The Doctors. She was named Parents magazine’s “Best of the Web,” “Top 15 Personal Finance Podcasts” by U.S. News, and a “Most Eligible New Yorker” by New York Observer.