Wendy Paris, journalist and mom, joins me to talk about the revolution afoot: There are in fact good divorces, and she can tell you how to have one.
In her new and wonderful book, Splitopia, Paris explains the elements of a good divorce, how to achieve them, and the beauty of normalizing the end of a marriage.
In this episode she shares:
- How to go through the inevitable freak-out of divorce without destroying your life.
- The balance between self-love, and self-reflective, brutal honesty.
- Dating, sex and love after your marriage shits the bed.
- Why and how to avoid spending your retirement and kids’ college fund on a divorce lawyer.
- Why playing victim in divorce serves no one.
Have a listen – she’s delightful, wise and offers the roadmap for ushering this inevitable life event into the 21st century and beyond. On Amazon: