In this episode Tara Averill shares her inspiration for founding Splitsville.com, a site and community dedicated to normalizing and exploring all the ways people couple and uncouple — and how to do it better.
We dig into the realities of how messy, complicated, wonderful and unchartered these territories are. I share about how we met (I went on an OKCupid date with her ex-husband, google-staked her and was intimidated by this gorgeous woman), what we will tell our daughters about marriage, commitment and sex, and … Are these really just white people problems?
In this episode I we discuss:
- Divorce is NORMAL. Is that good or bad?
- Romantic love — does it die or fade?
- How messed up it is that we’re expected to play with our kids all the time.
- Is it OK to prioritize your sexuality as a single mom?
- Is marriage obsolete?
- What does a happy relationship look like?
- What is the endgame of the divorce revolution?
Never miss an offer or update.
Just pop in your name and email and be the first to find out what WealthySingleMommy is up to!
No B.S. I will never sell your contact info.