“Divorcee is a fact of life, and I’ve seen divorce be a dark time in a woman’s life. I’ve also see women go on to find themselves and really shine.”
My friend Russ Thornton, the founder of Wealthcare for Women, a financial advisory focused on divorced women. He’s seen it all!
- Why every person in a marriage has to know all about all the money, all the time — no matter how things have always been done.
- “Women cannot afford to sit back and stick their heads in the sand or up their asses and just hope and pray things will work out.”
- Why the most affluent families often have the nastiest skeletons in their pretty closets.
- The nitty-gritty on life insurance, wills, retirement and budgeting post-divorce.
- “Do not rely on anyone to take care of your financially.”
Never miss an offer or update.
Just pop in your name and email and be the first to find out what WealthySingleMommy is up to!
No B.S. I will never sell your contact info.