Cindy Gallup wants you to be a great lover.
The former longtime Bartle Bogle Hegarty ad exec, ‘Advertising Woman of the Year’ award from Advertising Women of New York, advocate for women in business, and now sex education entrepreneur, blew the TED world’s mind in 2009 with her talk, in which she launched her digital sex education site, MakeLoveNotPorn.com. In that talk, Gallup explained that she realized through sleeping with many younger men, the power that porn has on sex education, and how this education sorely misses in the realities and beauty of human sexuality.
MLNP is not a porn site, Gallup will have you know. While porn — created by and for an almost exclusively male audience — is the fantasy about what sex is, MLNP is in fact real people having real sex, she explains. Each MLNP video has context, just like in real life. Examples are the pregnant woman telling the audience she created a sexy video for her husband, the young travelers who met in South Africa and enjoy each other in their wobbly caravan, or the female friends who, they admit to the camera, sometimes hook up.
In this episode of Like A Mother, Cindy Gallup and I discuss:
- The difference between porn and MakeLoveNotPorn.com
- Why her pro-sex business is facing serious funding issues — despite an 500,000 global audience
- What makes you good in bed (and why parents should teach their children these lessons early and often)
- Why every mother needs at least one vibrator, and should masturbate every single day.
- How to talk to your kids about porn — because they will see it, probably much sooner than you want or expect
- Why Gallup, age 56, exclusively dates much younger men, how to find these men, and what to do with them once you do find them
Never miss an offer or update.
Just pop in your name and email and be the first to find out what WealthySingleMommy is up to!
No B.S. I will never sell your contact info.