Why is everyone such a financial mess? Why do successful, highly educated women have zero idea what is going on in their finances — and abandon their financial power to men? What do really successful people have to say about money and success?
Bobbi Rebell, Reuters anchor and author of the new How to Be a Financial Grownup: Proven Advice from High Achievers on How to Live Your Dreams and Have Financial Freedom answers these questions and more.
In this tidy book, and on this episode, Rebell, who is divorced, and remarried with a stepson, shares:
- What Ivana Trump taught her daughter Ivanka Trump about hard work and entitlement.
- Why ‘fake it till you make it’ is the brilliance behind Cynthia Rowley’s fashion empire.
- How the heck she got Tony Robbins to write the book’s forward.
- Can you attract a great man if you earn more than most men have a successful, high-profile career (asking for a friend)?
- Moreover, can you sustain a successful marriage if the wife earns more than the husband?
About Like a Mother: For Moms Who Think
Celebrities, bestsellers, turd-stirrers, advocates, everyday people with amazing stories, and call-in guests to discuss what smart moms really care about:
Career, money, business, parenting, feminism, dating, sex, success, love and relationships.
45,000 monthly downloads.
Never miss an offer or update.
Just pop in your name and email and be the first to find out what WealthySingleMommy is up to!
No B.S. I will never sell your contact info.