Co-parenting is often one of the hardest — and heart-breaking — parts of being a single mom. In this Like A Mother episode, I tackle common issues and offer results for problems like:
- The ex who shows up last-minute or unannounced.
- The ex who cancels last minute.
- The ex who perpetually shows up late.
- What to do with your urge to facilitate a relationship between your kids and their dad, even though he is totally unreasonable and disrespectful of your time.
- The damage done to your kids when you let your ex mess with your time.
- How you let your ex control you by controlling your time (and why you absolutely deserve so much better!)
What do you think? What issues do you have with visitation schedules? How have you successfully resolved difficult co-parenting struggles? Share in the comments!
Never miss an offer or update.
Just pop in your name and email and be the first to find out what WealthySingleMommy is up to!
No B.S. I will never sell your contact info.