Are you ready to finally start dating again?
This webinar is for you, if you:
- Are thinking about dating again after a long time but are scared of being hurt
- Feel lonely, but worry no good guy will want a woman with children
- Worry you are too fat or old to attract quality men
- Worry that if you date, your kids will get hurt
- Are not sure of what you want out of dating, so don’t date at all
- Are scared by new dating trends like Tinder, the hook-up culture and texting
- Had one really crappy post-divorce date a long time ago, and never went back
- Are tempted to try dating, but your friends’ horror stories scare you
- Want to try online dating but don’t know where to start
Does this sound like you? Join me LIVE February 17, 7 PM EST.
Leave your name and email below to join me LIVE February 24, 7 PM EST.
(I’ll email you details on how to join)
About Emma Johnson:
Emma is an award-winning journalist and founder of WealthySingleMommy.com — the LEADING single mom site, only platform dedicated to empowering professional single moms. Named to New York Observer’s 2016 ‘9 New York Singles You Must Date,’ her advice has been featured in the NYT, WSJ, O, Oprah Magazine, CNN, TIME magazine and dozens of others.