You know I love to interview amazing people on my podcast and in my posts. But I also love to be INTERVIEWED by amazing people on THEIR podcasts! Here, Ellen Sirull (soon-to-be new mom) and Aubrey Singer (divorced dad), of credit bureau Experian interviewed me at FinCon15 in September about being a single mom making money. We explore:
- How and why I started blogging.
- What motivates me to serve unmarried moms.
- What this country really needs to do support working parents (not just single moms!).
- What my trip to Denmark taught me about the possibilities of state support for human parents.
- That single parent families can and do thrive every single day of the week.
- The reality that my life is often a raging shit-show, and that is OK.
While we were chatting, the incredible visual illustrator Kelly Kingman of Kingman Ink was creating the illustration above. Isn’t that the COOLEST?!
Never miss an offer or update.
Just pop in your name and email and be the first to find out what WealthySingleMommy is up to!
No B.S. I will never sell your contact info.