The Emma Johnson Show, Episode 1: “Cure for Working Mom Guilt”
Admit it: You feel guilty for working. You feel guilty because you subscribe to the idea that the stay-at-home mom is a better mom. And you work. I show you how the notion of a SAHM is a myth, and how to scrub your life free from nagging guilt to be more productive and happier at work AND home.
Katrina Alcorn, bestselling author, MAXED OUT: American Moms on the Brink
Farnoosh Torabi, bestselling author, You’re So Money: Live Rich Even When You’re Not, and Yahoo! Finance contributor.
The Emma Johnson Show is a national AM radio show on Women + Work, Money, Parenting, Dating, Sex
Next Topic: Overwhelm is a choice!
When: 11 a.m. ET FRIDAY, Oct. 25
Where: LifestyleTalkradio.com — Listen live or find your local AM station
Call in! 888-454-3378
- Have y’all seen Barbie Without Make-up? [photos] (msnabou.com)
- Most Attractive Accent? The Southern Drawl, Y’All (wnyc.org)
- Hey Y’all! (cakelayers.wordpress.com)
- AllHipHop’s Night With Michel’le: Exclusive Interview and Performance (allhiphop.com)
- Sarah Michelle Gellar’s More Magazine Interview – Even Vampire Slayers Have Mommy Guilt (mamapop.com)
- Can Y’all Help a Gal Get a Job? (alphabeticallyinclined.wordpress.com)
- “You’re a stay-at-home mom? What do you DO all day?” (sammysnardfarkle.com)